What does Behavioral Health Innovation mean? Positive results. Lives changed. Costs decreased. Mission accomplished.
We provide consulting and pioneering services to primarily in the realm of online therapy and online mental health applications. See our independent comparison of online therapy apps, technologies and services at www.telementalhealthcomparisons.com.
We are inspired by helping you reach more people with mental and behavioral health services.
- ♦ Online Therapy Applications and Network Development
- ♦ Marketing/Business development/Referral system development
- ♦ Mental health marketing systems
- ♦ Operations efficiency consulting
- ♦ Counselor training and supervision
- ♦ Mental health management training
- ♦ New program launch
- ♦ Telemedicine and Online counseling systems design, implementation, training and consultation
Behavioral Health Innovation (BHI) was founded by Jay Ostrowski, a licensed counselor and licensed counselor supervisor. He began consulting for counseling practices and hospitals while he grew his counseling practice to the largest private practice in the State of South Carolina. Jay’s passion for serving and advancing the field of counseling led to many marketing and operational improvement projects that are still yielding positive results today. BHI taps into a talent base of experienced professionals combining clinical knowledge and experience, business acumen and marketing savvy to create tailored solutions for counseling professionals. The client list is impressive and growing.
- ♦ National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- ♦ Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE)
- ♦ State of Wyoming Department of Health
- ♦ Carolina Center for Medical Excellence
- ♦ South Carolina Heart Center
- ♦ Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
- ♦ Several major insurers
Your company could be next. Contact us to see what we can innovate for you.